Take a deep breath and get ready. It’s easy to let the stress of trying to do too much cancel out the fun and joy in the season ahead. I’ve missed a lot over the years being caught up in doing it all just “right”. Here’s a little jump-start to practice: choose one thing in your life to do slower. Just one. You’ll be surprised at what a difference a couple minutes make to your brain and blood pressure. If you like the way this feels, a significant lifestyle change is beginning. Here are some simple areas for you to consider lingering longer in: preparing a meal, exercising, eating breakfast, driving to work, doing dishes, grocery shopping, reading to your children or just listening to them longer. Busyness and rushing around usually take away from experiencing fully the moment you’re in right now.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!