This long 4th of July weekend is the perfect time. If you have a yard of any kind, see if you can set up a private little niche to put a comfortable seat in. It’s so easy to get caught up in the maintenance and the “looking good” aspect that sometimes we forget to enjoy our own space. Setting aside 30 minutes to empty our brains and just look and listen, with a cup of whatever, can work wonders on jangled nerves. Even 15 minutes can make a difference. Trickling water adds a great dimension, but that’s harder to come by.
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options