This long 4th of July weekend is the perfect time. If you have a yard of any kind, see if you can set up a private little niche to put a comfortable seat in. It’s so easy to get caught up in the maintenance and the “looking good” aspect that sometimes we forget to enjoy our own space. Setting aside 30 minutes to empty our brains and just look and listen, with a cup of whatever, can work wonders on jangled nerves. Even 15 minutes can make a difference. Trickling water adds a great dimension, but that’s harder to come by.
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!