This long 4th of July weekend is the perfect time. If you have a yard of any kind, see if you can set up a private little niche to put a comfortable seat in. It’s so easy to get caught up in the maintenance and the “looking good” aspect that sometimes we forget to enjoy our own space. Setting aside 30 minutes to empty our brains and just look and listen, with a cup of whatever, can work wonders on jangled nerves. Even 15 minutes can make a difference. Trickling water adds a great dimension, but that’s harder to come by.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time