The smallest change makes a huge difference. Keeping in mind that slowing down gives us a chance to actually enjoy life —EVERYTHING is better when you have time to pay attention to it — here’s a trick I’ve discovered recently. Just walking slower making dinner — between the frig and stove and countertop — was calming. My body had an instant reaction, as if its brain was saying, “Well at last, she finally got it.” Just imagine how much better your day would be if you STARTED out like this, with breakfast instead of dinner. Just this little daily change might reset your internal habit of rushing from one thing to the next all day long.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact