The smallest change makes a huge difference. Keeping in mind that slowing down gives us a chance to actually enjoy life —EVERYTHING is better when you have time to pay attention to it — here’s a trick I’ve discovered recently. Just walking slower making dinner — between the frig and stove and countertop — was calming. My body had an instant reaction, as if its brain was saying, “Well at last, she finally got it.” Just imagine how much better your day would be if you STARTED out like this, with breakfast instead of dinner. Just this little daily change might reset your internal habit of rushing from one thing to the next all day long.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!