Every year I rack my brain for the “perfect” gift for everyone in my family: What do they really really want? What do they need? What will make them happy? This year, for the first time, I realized that this mental attitude is what stresses me out most. I mere tweaking of the way I’d been thinking all my life has made all the difference in the world. Don’t you just love those “aha” moments? Lightbulb: a gift doesn’t have to be perfect! Concentrating on smaller gifts that will simply make those you care about smile takes the pressure off and is usually kinder to your budget AND your blood pressure. Thinking small pays off big.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?