If the only purpose today serves is to get you through ’til tomorrow, consider this. If you’re buried in obligations, if all your time is spent on must-do’s and should-do’s, where is there time left over for what’s important to YOU? Personally, I’m very familiar with this autopilot existence and have worked to combat it for years. It’s hard. But if you set aside a little time slot to “evaluate”, you might be surprised by your own life. Maybe it’s right on. But then again, maybe it’s way off of where you hoped it would be. Just an hour of thinking time every once in a while will help you point your lifestyle in a better direction. Hopefully, a calmer and more satisfying one. Ironically, though I hate to say it, adding this “me” time to your calendar might be the only way to make sure you do it! Just pretend it’s a hair cut or a massage, and pencil it in.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact