If the only purpose today serves is to get you through ’til tomorrow, consider this. If you’re buried in obligations, if all your time is spent on must-do’s and should-do’s, where is there time left over for what’s important to YOU? Personally, I’m very familiar with this autopilot existence and have worked to combat it for years. It’s hard. But if you set aside a little time slot to “evaluate”, you might be surprised by your own life. Maybe it’s right on. But then again, maybe it’s way off of where you hoped it would be. Just an hour of thinking time every once in a while will help you point your lifestyle in a better direction. Hopefully, a calmer and more satisfying one. Ironically, though I hate to say it, adding this “me” time to your calendar might be the only way to make sure you do it! Just pretend it’s a hair cut or a massage, and pencil it in.
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options