“I saw a guy at the Starbucks today. No iPhone, no tablet, no laptop. He just sat there, drinking coffee. Like a psychopath.” To whomever mixed these words together, thank you for your genius.
- Too Many Decisions Suck the Life Right Out of You.
- Loss of Friends: Moments of Lonely
- Love/Hate: Tumbling Down the Tech Rabbit Hole
- Ears Need a Break: The Value of Silence
- Self-Confidence Boost: Letters of Recommendation
- CPR: Saving Lives is Complicated!
- The Urge to Purge: Organizing Makes Life Easier
- Enjoying Your Own Creativitiy: Acrylic Paint Pouring
- “Worry Wears Worse than Work” (1915)
- Conquering the Slippery Slope of FOMO