It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who want, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, to find ”… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to present you with another small change that might make a positive difference in your life. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new year wish for you is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘08 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?