It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who want, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, to find ”… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to present you with another small change that might make a positive difference in your life. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new year wish for you is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘08 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time