It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who want, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, to find ”… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to present you with another small change that might make a positive difference in your life. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new year wish for you is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘08 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- Abortion Rights and the Magnitude of Betrayal
- The Pleasure of Social Dance: Room to Improve
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time