It’s been three years since I first had my Comfort Clue inspiration, and I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for joining the “club”. I hope that these periodic hints on simple ways to grow and to improve the quality of your life have made some little difference in the way you’re going through yours by now. I’d love it if you’d take a minute to tell me how. Having an anonymous mailing list is kinda cool since I get to reach people from as far away as India, Africa and South America, as well as 38 of the United States. Thanks again for your loyalty, and may the next Clue give you another great idea to integrate into your life!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!