It’s been three years since I first had my Comfort Clue inspiration, and I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for joining the “club”. I hope that these periodic hints on simple ways to grow and to improve the quality of your life have made some little difference in the way you’re going through yours by now. I’d love it if you’d take a minute to tell me how. Having an anonymous mailing list is kinda cool since I get to reach people from as far away as India, Africa and South America, as well as 38 of the United States. Thanks again for your loyalty, and may the next Clue give you another great idea to integrate into your life!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact