I love reminders. I need reminders. These clues that I send you are meant to jog YOUR world slightly, but they effect me as well. Your willingness to hear my whispers helps to keep me on track. It’s so easy to slip into the rut of always doing everything the same old way. It takes mental time and energy to make changes, and that’s hard to find when there’s so much in your head already. So… I’m grateful to you, Comfort Clue lovers. Grateful, also, for the inspiration that Martin Luther King’s birthday provides us at the beginning of every new year.
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity