I love reminders. I need reminders. These clues that I send you are meant to jog YOUR world slightly, but they effect me as well. Your willingness to hear my whispers helps to keep me on track. It’s so easy to slip into the rut of always doing everything the same old way. It takes mental time and energy to make changes, and that’s hard to find when there’s so much in your head already. So… I’m grateful to you, Comfort Clue lovers. Grateful, also, for the inspiration that Martin Luther King’s birthday provides us at the beginning of every new year.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good