I love reminders. I need reminders. These clues that I send you are meant to jog YOUR world slightly, but they effect me as well. Your willingness to hear my whispers helps to keep me on track. It’s so easy to slip into the rut of always doing everything the same old way. It takes mental time and energy to make changes, and that’s hard to find when there’s so much in your head already. So… I’m grateful to you, Comfort Clue lovers. Grateful, also, for the inspiration that Martin Luther King’s birthday provides us at the beginning of every new year.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact