I love reminders. I need reminders. These clues that I send you are meant to jog YOUR world slightly, but they effect me as well. Your willingness to hear my whispers helps to keep me on track. It’s so easy to slip into the rut of always doing everything the same old way. It takes mental time and energy to make changes, and that’s hard to find when there’s so much in your head already. So… I’m grateful to you, Comfort Clue lovers. Grateful, also, for the inspiration that Martin Luther King’s birthday provides us at the beginning of every new year.
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home