With media focus on THE family dinner and the grocery store frenzy of getting ready for THE crowd, it’s hard not to feel lonely when none of that applies to you. When my own children left home and moved out of state, I suddenly felt left out of all that I was supposed to be doing. Thinking beyond your own family and including “orphans” this turkey day will help us all get more of that family feel. It would be nice to see a new face at the table. Besides, a newby means new conversation and a fresh perspective on gratitude. AND the family wouldn’t dare air its gripes in front of strangers… would they?
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!