With media focus on THE family dinner and the grocery store frenzy of getting ready for THE crowd, it’s hard not to feel lonely when none of that applies to you. When my own children left home and moved out of state, I suddenly felt left out of all that I was supposed to be doing. Thinking beyond your own family and including “orphans” this turkey day will help us all get more of that family feel. It would be nice to see a new face at the table. Besides, a newby means new conversation and a fresh perspective on gratitude. AND the family wouldn’t dare air its gripes in front of strangers… would they?
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time