Those of us in the U.S. are about to eat our way through another symbolic day of celebration for all that we are thankful for in our lives. I’m jumping the gun here by thanking you for joining those of us who seek, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, “… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to creative for you another small change that will make a positive difference in your life. This commitment to you helps me stay on the track of how I want my own life to go. Hopefully, my Clues do the same for you, and we can continue going in the same direction together.
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough