Those of us in the U.S. are about to eat our way through another symbolic day of celebration for all that we are thankful for in our lives. I’m jumping the gun here by thanking you for joining those of us who seek, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, “… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to creative for you another small change that will make a positive difference in your life. This commitment to you helps me stay on the track of how I want my own life to go. Hopefully, my Clues do the same for you, and we can continue going in the same direction together.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!