Those of us in the U.S. are about to eat our way through another symbolic day of celebration for all that we are thankful for in our lives. I’m jumping the gun here by thanking you for joining those of us who seek, as Hugh Prather so brilliantly put it, “… a better way to go through life than kicking and screaming.” We all need reminders to keep moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to creative for you another small change that will make a positive difference in your life. This commitment to you helps me stay on the track of how I want my own life to go. Hopefully, my Clues do the same for you, and we can continue going in the same direction together.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time