Today was “another” wake up call. I was reminded of how important it is to take the time to revel in my fortunes more often. Sadly, I’ve frequently let accumulating activities and obligations overshadow the value of the friendships in my life. More fallout of a too-busy life. This morning I discovered that a friend had broadcasted a message about my book on Facebook, urging her friends to buy it for Mother’s Day. She said, “It’s perfect for Mother’s Day. Just browsing through the ideas is relaxing.” It was to be my next Comfort Clue, but she beat me to it. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks, Carol P.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact