Today was “another” wake up call. I was reminded of how important it is to take the time to revel in my fortunes more often. Sadly, I’ve frequently let accumulating activities and obligations overshadow the value of the friendships in my life. More fallout of a too-busy life. This morning I discovered that a friend had broadcasted a message about my book on Facebook, urging her friends to buy it for Mother’s Day. She said, “It’s perfect for Mother’s Day. Just browsing through the ideas is relaxing.” It was to be my next Comfort Clue, but she beat me to it. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks, Carol P.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good