Today was “another” wake up call. I was reminded of how important it is to take the time to revel in my fortunes more often. Sadly, I’ve frequently let accumulating activities and obligations overshadow the value of the friendships in my life. More fallout of a too-busy life. This morning I discovered that a friend had broadcasted a message about my book on Facebook, urging her friends to buy it for Mother’s Day. She said, “It’s perfect for Mother’s Day. Just browsing through the ideas is relaxing.” It was to be my next Comfort Clue, but she beat me to it. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks, Carol P.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time