Touch someone. It only takes a second and benefits both you and your “touchee”. You’ll make their day better, and maybe, just maybe, they’ll start doing the same for you. Try to remember how you felt when someone gave you this warm connection. Probably valued, and this feels verrry good. A simple touch on the shoulder, or a pat… anywhere, reminds us that we’re not alone in whatever struggles we’re going through at the time. Even if that touch-moment is fleeting, it can change the way we look at the day. Frankly, I feel like a robot sometimes, with so much on my mind that I treat everyone in my path very business-like instead of the personal relationship it is. If you watch how dogs react when they get petted… you get the picture.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!