Touch someone. It only takes a second and benefits both you and your “touchee”. You’ll make their day better, and maybe, just maybe, they’ll start doing the same for you. Try to remember how you felt when someone gave you this warm connection. Probably valued, and this feels verrry good. A simple touch on the shoulder, or a pat… anywhere, reminds us that we’re not alone in whatever struggles we’re going through at the time. Even if that touch-moment is fleeting, it can change the way we look at the day. Frankly, I feel like a robot sometimes, with so much on my mind that I treat everyone in my path very business-like instead of the personal relationship it is. If you watch how dogs react when they get petted… you get the picture.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!