Three ways to start the new year off right: pay bills, cull emails, clean off desk. You might think these are just a feel-good exercise, but that’s 90% of the lifestyle battle. Starting fresh, if only in my mind, compels a deep breath and a more hopeful attitude for the next year. Clearing the clutter off my desk clears clutter from my mind, not to mention discovering promises and tasks that have become buried over time. MY habit of keeping pieces of paper for fear that I might miss out on some divine opportunity means the pile is deep. Websites, notes to self, book titles, community events, phone numbers, blah blah blah. This same idea applies to emails. Who can find past emails when there are 100, “important” notes stuffing your electronic inbox. I wiped my slate clean — delete, delete, delete — and good things have already started to happen.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good