Valentine’s Day. I’m always torn between ignoring it and going whole hog. On the one hand I appreciate having a designated time to celebrate our love for one another. On the other, what about those who are alone, without a loving relationship or friendship to celebrate? Since media hype insists that we’re SUPPOSED to couple, this could be a time of feeling extra lonely for them. (I suspect it’s especially true for us emotional, female souls.) Maybe you can think of someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a hug. Maybe you can surprise them and make their day!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home