Valentine’s Day. I’m always torn between ignoring it and going whole hog. On the one hand I appreciate having a designated time to celebrate our love for one another. In a busy life it’s easy to start taking each other for granted. This year my husband surprised me by actually making a reservation 2 WEEKS AGO at a fancy restaurant. I am sooo lucky! On the other hand, what about those who are alone, without any loving relationship or friendship to celebrate? Since media hype insists that we’re SUPPOSED to couple, this could be a time of feeling extra lonely for them. Maybe you can think of someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a hug. Maybe you can surprise them and make their day!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact