Valentine’s Day. I’m always torn between ignoring it and going whole hog. On the one hand I appreciate having a designated time to celebrate our love for one another. In a busy life it’s easy to start taking each other for granted. This year my husband surprised me by actually making a reservation 2 WEEKS AGO at a fancy restaurant. I am sooo lucky! On the other hand, what about those who are alone, without any loving relationship or friendship to celebrate? Since media hype insists that we’re SUPPOSED to couple, this could be a time of feeling extra lonely for them. Maybe you can think of someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a hug. Maybe you can surprise them and make their day!
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!