Valentine’s Day. I’m always torn between ignoring it and going whole hog. On the one hand I appreciate having a designated time to celebrate our love for one another. In a busy life it’s easy to start taking each other for granted. This year my husband surprised me by actually making a reservation 2 WEEKS AGO at a fancy restaurant. I am sooo lucky! On the other hand, what about those who are alone, without any loving relationship or friendship to celebrate? Since media hype insists that we’re SUPPOSED to couple, this could be a time of feeling extra lonely for them. Maybe you can think of someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a hug. Maybe you can surprise them and make their day!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time