It’s great to have a designated time to celebrate our love for one another, but the emphasis on romantic love this Sat. is only a fraction of the story. Don’t forget to let your children, grandchildren, mom&dad, and close friends know how much they mean to you. Even if you think the people you cherish know how you feel–and they might not–it feels good to be reminded. Also, there are more people than you realize who feel alone. Media hype insists we couple, which can make those without loving relationships to celebrate feel extra lonely as the sea of red hearts start to close in this week. Maybe you can think of a neighbor or someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a spontaneous visit. Surprise them and make their day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!