It’s great to have a designated time to celebrate our love for one another, but the emphasis on romantic love this Sat. is only a fraction of the story. Don’t forget to let your children, grandchildren, mom&dad, and close friends know how much they mean to you. Even if you think the people you cherish know how you feel–and they might not–it feels good to be reminded. Also, there are more people than you realize who feel alone. Media hype insists we couple, which can make those without loving relationships to celebrate feel extra lonely as the sea of red hearts start to close in this week. Maybe you can think of a neighbor or someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a spontaneous visit. Surprise them and make their day!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time