It’s great to have a designated time to celebrate our love for one another, but the emphasis on romantic love this Sat. is only a fraction of the story. Don’t forget to let your children, grandchildren, mom&dad, and close friends know how much they mean to you. Even if you think the people you cherish know how you feel–and they might not–it feels good to be reminded. Also, there are more people than you realize who feel alone. Media hype insists we couple, which can make those without loving relationships to celebrate feel extra lonely as the sea of red hearts start to close in this week. Maybe you can think of a neighbor or someone you know who would appreciate a personal pick-me-up… through a card, a phone call, or a spontaneous visit. Surprise them and make their day!
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity