There’s a TV show I love called Dirty Jobs. At the end of each episode the guy who gets very down and very dirty, Mike Rowe, asks the audience for more ideas in order to keep the show going. My Comfort Clues are coming up on their 5th year, and I often wonder if they are hitting home with most of you. My goal has always been to help you get more pleasure out of life, which usually involves simplifying, slowing down and de-stressing. To that end, I follow Mike’s lead. “I’ve thrown out 123 ideas over the past 5 years, but I’m sure there is some important stuff I’ve overlooked. The only way I can help you with your stuff is for you to let me know what your stuff is. Write to me with your ideas. We want to keep this show going!”
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?