I’ve been sick for a week, which seems like two, and it’s given me time to think. For six years I’ve been suggesting ways to improve your lives. My qualification? I am a prudent student of human behavior and see a sea of misery around me every day. The stress of leading lives that are filled to the brim is slowly eating away at us, both physically and emotionally. For six years I’ve presumed what many of you need. But how do I really know? The truth is I need to know the stresses you, personally, face in order to give you anything that can be practically incorporated into your life. Addressing your needs will surely touch the others. Please tell me what area of your life is the most stressful. Even one word will help me talk about the right stuff. Give ME a clue. Talk to me,
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time