I’ve been sick for a week, which seems like two, and it’s given me time to think. For six years I’ve been suggesting ways to improve your lives. My qualification? I am a prudent student of human behavior and see a sea of misery around me every day. The stress of leading lives that are filled to the brim is slowly eating away at us, both physically and emotionally. For six years I’ve presumed what many of you need. But how do I really know? The truth is I need to know the stresses you, personally, face in order to give you anything that can be practically incorporated into your life. Addressing your needs will surely touch the others. Please tell me what area of your life is the most stressful. Even one word will help me talk about the right stuff. Give ME a clue. Talk to me,
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?