Whew, the election media blitz/hype/bs is done, or almost. Now the focus bounces back to our own little worlds. For lots of us, that means worry about money and how we’re going to pay the bills. For sure, the economy looks dismal. But the optimist in me is convinced that the constant media drama and exaggerations make everything look more desperate that it really is. Fingers crossed. Here’s a reminder I concocted for whenever my life seemed to be falling apart, “The magnitude of my own problems seems to grow according to how much time I spend thinking about them, and myself.” Try giving your anxious brain a little break by regularly forcing it to focus on something, or someone, else for 5 short minutes. Hard to believe, but even this tiny break can ease the stress.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage