A great pillow is worth gold; the world always seems like a better place when I’ve had a good night’s sleep. Last year I splurged big time and bought a Tempur-pedic swedish neck pillow. It was a hard $$$ decision, but when I thought about how many hours my neck and spine spend using it, in the end it was a no-brainer. No regrets so far. If you’ve been sleeping on the same pillow for 10 years (and never washed it), it’s time to re-evaluate. Just think about the tiny creatures living in there!!! I’ve met 20-year pillow-veterans, who never even thought to wash it. However, they had washed their sheets in that time, so….. It’s true, the dryer will fluff it (bad news for scrunchers and wadders) but your neck, your nose, and your back will thank you every morning.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good