A great pillow is worth gold; the world always seems like a better place when I’ve had a good night’s sleep. Last year I splurged big time and bought a Tempur-pedic swedish neck pillow. It was a hard $$$ decision, but when I thought about how many hours my neck and spine spend using it, in the end it was a no-brainer. No regrets so far. If you’ve been sleeping on the same pillow for 10 years (and never washed it), it’s time to re-evaluate. Just think about the tiny creatures living in there!!! I’ve met 20-year pillow-veterans, who never even thought to wash it. However, they had washed their sheets in that time, so….. It’s true, the dryer will fluff it (bad news for scrunchers and wadders) but your neck, your nose, and your back will thank you every morning.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact